HUDDLESTON warrants its products against manufacturing defects in materials and workmanship starting from their date of shipping and or from the date of sale from an authorised reseller.
Unless stated all warranty periods are 12 months.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- This warranty is limited to either the repair or replacement (at HUDDLESTON’s sole discretion) of the defective product during its warranty period.
- If a product is found to be defective within 3 months of its shipping date from HUDDLESTON, and if the said product was correctly used, the product can be considered defective on arrival (DOA) and the Customer request a DOA from HUDDLESTON via email to provide a brand new replacement.
- After 3 months from its shipping date from HUDDLESTON, resellers or customers must create a warranty request prior to sending the defective product to HUDDLESTON for repair.
- Customers agree to ensure their product or assume the risk of loss or damage during transit, to prepay shipping charges, and to use the original shipping container or an equivalent when they ship their product to HUDDLESTON’S for repairs. Customers may either seek assistance from the original reseller.
- Repaired or replaced products are warrantied for 3 months from the date of repair or replacement, or for the remainder of the original product’s warranty period, whichever is longer.
- All warranties are subject to a proof of sale.
- Warranties may be void if the product is used outside of the manufacturers recommended use.
HUDDLESTON will not accept products that are returned without a valid return authorisation or items that are not HUDDLESTON’s products. Such products will be shipped back at the Customer’s own risk and expense. No refunds or exchanges will be offered.
This warranty does not cover:
- Products found to be defective after the warranty period has expired.
- Products subjected to misuse or abuse, whether by accident or other causes. Such product conditions will be determined by HUDDLESTON at its sole and unfettered discretion.
- Products damaged due to a natural disaster, including but not limited to lightning, flooding, earthquake, or fire.
- Products modified in any way NOT described explicitly in the corresponding product’s user manuals. (NOTE: The product’s user manuals provide instructions for installing, configuring, and maintaining your product. Please refer to the user manuals before installing or configuring the product.)
- Software products.
- Expendable items, such as a fuse.
- Products with an altered and/or damaged serial number.
- Any part or item shipped with a HUDDLESTON product and that has reached a natural limitation as defined by their original equipment manufacturer warranty policies or as detected by the inspection utilities provided by the OEM. Including items that are subject to wear and tear.
- Loss of data or software.
- LCD panels that have pixel defects that do not qualify for warranty service.
- Products that have been updated, reworked, or improperly tested by the Customer, or by a third party at the request of the Customer.
- Customized and original design manufacturer (ODM) products. The warranty terms for customized and ODM products should be defined in the contract that governs the project.